Linear SL 30 Inch Boulevard Vent-Free Fireplace
This unique clean-burning fireplace features an elegant linear burner mounted between a matte-finished black full panel at the rear and a short tempered-glass deflector panel at the front.Aided by multiple reflections through the glass in front, the Boulevard SL creates high-definition contrast between the flames and the black panel.With its clean lines and muted black finish, the Boulevard SL represents the last word in contemporary styling.
Recessed Installation - At just 5 1/2 inches deep the Boulevard SL is the first vent-free fireplace that can install fully in a 2 x 6 stud-framed wall. Add tile right up to the rectangular opening to create a stunningly beautiful, amazingly efficient clean-face fireplace.The optional trim kit finishes the opening and adjusts for different depths of tile or stone. Recessed installation requires installing the included non-combustible material above and to the sidesof the fireplace, and tile or stone to the fireplace opening. The optional trim kit hides tile edges, and adjusts from 1/2 to 1 inch.
Partially Recessed Installation - In a 2 x 4 framed wall, the Boulevard SL can install, partially in the wall and finish with one of two fronts. Partially recessed installation requires installing included non-combustible material above fireplace, and a Mitered Decorative Front.
Surface-Mount Installation - With the available fireplace wrap, the Boulevard SL can be hung like framed art on any wall – including brick, stone, or conventional drywall – and finished with a decorative front. Surface-Mount installation requires a Mitered Decorative Front and a Fireplace Wrap.
Options & Accessories:
- Front and Trim Kits
- Mitered Front (required for surface-mount and partially-recessed installation)
- Optional Trim Kit (for fully-recessed installation)
- Non-combustible Board (for full or partially recessed installation)
- On-Off Wall Switch with 10-ft Extension Wire
- Battery Backup with 10-ft Extension Wire
- Fine Mesh Barrier Screen
- Decorative Front for Surface Mount or Partially Recessed installation
- Non-combustible material (tile/stone) for Partially Recessed and Fully Recessed installation
- Electrical box for Wall Switch
- Electrical box and cover for Battery Back-Up